Timber Tilt and Turn Window
Timber is a versatile construction material, and in the right hands, can be crafted into beautiful and long lasting tilt and turn windows. The benefits of timber as a window framing material are many, and the top ones are:
- When you install a timber tilt and turn window, you can customise the colours to suit your existing colours, whether internally or externally.
- You have a choice of softwood or hardwood frames which can be stained to offer a variety of textures.
- Timber is an amazing insulator and will help keep the heat within your home. Combined with energy efficient glazing, you can reduce your heating bills.
- You can enjoy more light in your home because of the larger openings this window type can accommodate.
- Tilt and turn windows are provided with locks on all fronts, providing you peace of mind plus a safe and secure home.
Given the option between timber and other window materials, wood has the advantages of being a natural material that will blend with the natural surroundings of your home. Choose between hardwood or softwood and a variety of stains or paints to suit your decorative tastes.